PSILOCYBIN micro dose blends:
Microdosing Psilocybin Mushrooms has been used to aid in fighting depression and anxiety, while also increasing emotional empathy. It does this by mimicking serotonin by stimulating the “5-HT2A” serotonin receptor. Doing so increases BDNF (Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor), which plays a significant role in Neurogenesis.
Neurogenesis is the process by which new neurons are formed in the brain to make new connections and networks. Professionals used to believe that neurogenesis stopped occurring at the age of 25 and that the brains neuron’s actually decreased with age. This thought process has been tested by microdosing mushrooms, and many believe that we may have been wrong to believe neurogenesis can not occur later in life.
Psilocybin is one of few compounds known to cause neurogenesis by acting on the hippocampus, a complex brain structure that has a major role in learning and memory. The increased stimulation in “5-HT2A” also increases glutamate which is responsible for memory, general cognition, and learning. Microdosing psilocybin causes parts of the brain which would normally not communicate together, to communicate with one another. These brain connections are made by decreasing the activity in our Default Mode Network (DMN), which is often a very over-used part of our brain.
Dosage Ranges for dried stems and powder
- Micro-dose: 0.15–0.3g
- Creative dose: 0.5–1g (test out these doses before taking at work!)
- Typical party dose: 2–3g (a full trip dose)
Lions Mane Mushroom
- With a name due to its likeness to the long hair of a lion, the lion’s mane mushroom (Hericium erinaceus) is known to benefit the brain and nervous system. Lion’s mane contains bioactive compounds called erinacines that support nerve growth factors, neurogenesis, and cognition.Lion’s mane is also shown to reduce inflammatory cytokine production and scavenge for free radicals. Oxidative damage from free radicals can limit the body’s ability to respond to and fight off infections and illness.
Penis Envy Cubensis Psilocybin
- You might be asking yourself – “What is the Penis Envy Cubensis; what’s with the weird name?” The truth of the matter is simple. This psychedelic mushroom has the shape of a penis, no two ways about that. What you might not know is that this mushroom is among the most powerful ones in the world, in terms of its psychotropic potential. The word around town goes that the Penis Envy Cubensis was engineered by Terence McKenna, from the Psychonauts.It has a thick and bulbous shaft, with a fleshy cap and a stalk that keeps on increasing in size, despite the opened cap. This mushroom is very dense, something very rarely seen in other Cubensis strains. This is a difficult mushroom to grow. While the spores look the same if you analyze them under the microscope, the production method is entirely different from other strains. Essentially, you can’t make any spore prints, and the only way to get your hands on Penis Envy Cubensis spores is through spore syringes.
Golden Teacher Psilocybin Mushroom:
- The Golden Teacher mushroom strain is the most popular psychedelic fungi. There are many things about the Golden Teacher mushrooms which contribute to their popularity. This strain of Psilocybe Cubensis mushrooms has an air of mystery and this is what makes this fungi so special. Golden Teachers are fairly new and they first appeared during the 1980s. The exact origins are unknown but it is highly recognizable because of the specks of yellow on its golden caps. Compared to most other strains of Psilocybe Cubensis mushrooms, Golden Teachers generally have a more elegant appearance.